Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wake up!

Back to work this week, and the struggle is REAL trying to get up in the morning.

I had a busy day yesterday. I decided to make an appointment with Tali, just to have reinforcement of being on track. I ended up seeing Tiffany the nurse, which is fine but it was the usual. I've been doing my Shakeology, which is fine for the guidelines of the program. She hooked me up with liquid Vitamin D drops, I'm off of the script she gave me. They're really into vitamins there, so I got some multivitamins and probiotic powder also. 

So I didn't gain as much weight as I thought. I weighed about the same since my last visit, which was in February. Either way, I can feel the weight back on me and I hate it. 

I got in touch with Alexis yesterday and she assured me it was okay if I didn't interact and post all the time in group. Thank god because I was worried I'd be kicked out or something, and I didn't want to seem like a jerk about it. Even if no one reads my blog, my entries keep me on track. Where there's a will, there's a way. I'm probably one of the most willful people you'll ever meet. 

Speaking of which, I got together with Stan yesterday and he said something that resonated with me so much. I'm just the type of person that always has a plan, and can make just about anything work. Which has been a giant asset to me, and my biggest downfall at the same time. Just for the simple fact, that I don't know when to stop. I'm getting better though, definitely learning a whole lot more. 

It's weird how even after relationships end and people leave your life, that you can still manage to learn from them. It's almost like a daily thing with me now, it's fucking crazy! But I'm really lucky to have the ability to realize that. Maybe that's what's been keeping me up at night, just thoughts about where my life is--and where it's going. I'm a firm believer in making random trips and vacations around. They make you feel alive again, that's how they make me feel at least. If you're lacking that buzz and feeling worn out, hop in your car and take a long drive. You might end up in another state, in a different city. Just make sure your tank is full, because we all know the hills have fucking eyes lol! 

I could have been a great many things in my life, and still have time to explore and take adventures. I'm itching for a new experience, a new chapter. In the meantime I'm working hard on getting back down towards my goal weight, and along the way I'm sure something will pop up.

What have you don't with yourself lately? Maybe it's time to wake up, pack a bag and hop in the car--no set destination. Just live. I wish more people could do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment