Monday, April 14, 2014

FML

Oh hey,

I've been gone for a while, yes I know! So needless to say, the last few months have been insane for me. Between all these weddings and babies, birthdays, work and traveling I'm about ready to pass out! 

My birthday rolled around last week, and 28 feels fantastic let me tell you! I had an awesome birthday with my friends, and now I'm ready to get back in the game. I've taken off a few months, and my weight has suffered in the process. I'm not hopping on the scale until I need to, because I'm totally going to be horrified I know! Ball parking, I probably gained back about 20lbs. Everyone at work says there's no way, but I won't know until I get my ass on the scale.

I decided I needed to make a big change, so I went ahead and ordered a Beach Body Challenge pack. The price of Shakeology alone, is pretty high around $130 for a months supply. However, you can sign up for a challenge pack that includes a month supply of Shakeology and a work out program. I chose the Slim in 6, so we'll see how it goes. 

I won't weigh or measure myself until I get it in the mail, so until then I'm not going to beat myself up about it! I'll keep you all posted on it when it arrives, pics and all. I'm going to catch up on some posts I've been meaning to publish. I'll go into more detail soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment